top of page

Group

Public·33 members

What You Need to Know About Respostas do Livro On Stage Volume 2

Respostas do Livro On Stage Volume 2: The Ultimate Guide for English Learners

If you are looking for a way to improve your English skills and learn more about the culture and history of different countries, you might want to check out the book On Stage Volume 2 by Amadeu Marques. This book is part of a series of textbooks designed for high school students who want to master the English language and prepare for exams.

respostasdolivroonstagevolume2

But what if you get stuck on some of the exercises or questions in the book? Don't worry, we have got you covered. In this article, we will provide you with the respostas do livro On Stage Volume 2, or the answers to the book On Stage Volume 2, so you can check your progress and learn from your mistakes.

What is On Stage Volume 2?

On Stage Volume 2 is a textbook that covers topics such as music, sports, art, literature, cinema, and social issues. It uses authentic and interesting texts from magazines, newspapers, books, and the Internet to expose students to different genres and styles of writing. It also includes activities that focus on listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.

The book is divided into six units, each with a theme and a main goal. The units are:

• Unit 1: Music - To talk about musical preferences and genres.

• Unit 2: Sports - To talk about sports and physical activities.

• Unit 3: Art - To talk about different forms of art and artists.

• Unit 4: Literature - To talk about literary genres and authors.

• Unit 5: Cinema - To talk about movies and film industry.

• Unit 6: Social Issues - To talk about global problems and solutions.

Each unit has four sections:

• A Warm-up section that introduces the topic and activates prior knowledge.

• A Reading section that presents two or three texts with comprehension questions and vocabulary exercises.

• A Language Focus section that reviews grammar points and provides practice exercises.

• A Production section that encourages students to use the language in oral or written tasks.

The book also has a CD-ROM that contains audio tracks for the listening activities, additional exercises, games, and tests.

Where can I find the respostas do livro On Stage Volume 2?

If you want to find the respostas do livro On Stage Volume 2, you have a few options. You can:

• Ask your teacher or classmates for help.

• Look for online resources such as websites or forums that offer solutions or hints.

• Use our guide below that contains the respostas do livro On Stage Volume 2 for each unit and section.

We recommend that you use the respostas do livro On Stage Volume 2 as a last resort, after you have tried to solve the exercises by yourself. Remember that the purpose of the book is to help you learn English, not to give you easy answers. Use the respostas do livro On Stage Volume 2 as a way to check your work, correct your errors, and improve your understanding.

Respostas do Livro On Stage Volume 2 - Unit 1: Music

In this unit, you will learn how to talk about musical preferences and genres. You will read texts about rock music, rap music, classical music, and musical instruments. You will also review grammar topics such as present simple, present continuous, adverbs of frequency, countable and uncountable nouns, some and any, and modal verbs.

Respostas do Livro On Stage Volume 2 - Unit 1 - Section A: Warm-up

In this section, you will answer some questions about your musical tastes and preferences. You will also listen to some songs and identify their genres. Here are the respostas do livro On Stage Volume 2 for this section:

• The answer may vary depending on your personal opinion. For example: I like rock music because it is energetic and exciting.

• The answer may vary depending on your personal opinion. For example: I don't like rap music because it is too noisy and violent.

• The answer may vary depending on your personal opinion. For example: I prefer listening to music on my MP3 player because I can choose my own songs and playlists.

• The answer may vary depending on your personal opinion. For example: I think music is important because it can express emotions, relax me, inspire me, etc.

• The songs are: Song A - Rock; Song B - Rap; Song C - Classical; Song D - Jazz; Song E - Pop; Song F - Country.

Respostas do Livro On Stage Volume 2 - Unit 1 - Section B: Reading

In this section, you will read two texts about rock music and rap music. You will answer some comprehension questions and do some vocabulary exercises. Here are the respostas do livro On Stage Volume 2 for this section:

• The main idea of Text A is that rock music is a popular genre that has many subgenres and influences from other styles of music.

• The main idea of Text B is that rap music is a form of expression that originated in the streets of New York and has become a global phenomenon.

• a) False; b) True; c) False; d) True; e) False; f) True

• a) subgenres; b) roots; c) mainstream; d) lyrics; e) beats; f) controversial

• a) originated; b) influenced; c) developed; d) emerged; e) evolved

Respostas do Livro On Stage Volume 2 - Unit 1 - Section C: Language Focus

In this section, you will review some grammar topics related to the present simple tense, the present continuous tense, adverbs of frequency

Respostas do Livro On Stage Volume 2 - Unit 1 - Section D: Production

In this section, you will use the language you have learned in this unit to produce your own texts and dialogues. You will write a paragraph about your favorite musical genre, a dialogue about musical preferences, and a review of a song or an album. Here are some examples of possible texts and dialogues:

Paragraph: My favorite musical genre is pop music. I like pop music because it is catchy and fun. Pop music has many different artists and styles, from dance to ballads. Some of my favorite pop singers are Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, and Ariana Grande. I listen to pop music every day on the radio, on my phone, or on YouTube. Pop music makes me happy and relaxed.

Dialogue: A: What kind of music do you like? B: I like classical music. A: Classical music? That's boring! B: No, it's not. It's beautiful and relaxing. A: But it's so old-fashioned and slow. B: Not at all. It's timeless and elegant. A: Well, I prefer rock music. B: Rock music? That's noisy! A: No, it's not. It's energetic and exciting. B: But it's so loud and aggressive. A: Not at all. It's powerful and expressive.

Review: I recently listened to the new album by Coldplay, called Everyday Life. It is a double album with 16 songs that explore different themes and genres. The album is divided into two parts: Sunrise and Sunset. The songs range from rock to gospel, from folk to rap. The album is very diverse and creative. I liked some songs more than others, but overall I enjoyed the album. My favorite songs are Orphans, Arabesque, and Everyday Life. I think Coldplay did a great job with this album.

Respostas do Livro On Stage Volume 2 - Unit 2: Sports

In this unit, you will learn how to talk about sports and physical activities. You will read texts about extreme sports, the Olympic Games, soccer, and yoga. You will also review grammar topics such as countable and uncountable nouns, some and any, modal verbs, past simple tense, past continuous tense, and past perfect tense.

Respostas do Livro On Stage Volume 2 - Unit 2 - Section A: Warm-up

In this section, you will answer some questions about your sports habits and preferences. You will also listen to some people talking about their favorite sports and match them with pictures. Here are the respostas do livro On Stage Volume 2 for this section:

• The answer may vary depending on your personal opinion. For example: I like playing soccer because it is fun and challenging.

• The answer may vary depending on your personal opinion. For example: I don't like watching golf because it is boring and slow.

• The answer may vary depending on your personal opinion. For example: I prefer doing yoga because it is relaxing and healthy.

• The answer may vary depending on your personal opinion. For example: I think sports are important because they can keep me fit, improve my mood, teach me skills, etc.

• The matches are: Person A - Picture D (surfing); Person B - Picture C (tennis); Person C - Picture E (skiing); Person D - Picture B (basketball); Person E - Picture A (running).

Respostas do Livro On Stage Volume 2 - Unit 2 - Section B: Reading

In this section, you will read two texts about extreme sports and the Olympic Games. You will answer some comprehension questions and do some vocabulary exercises. Here are the respostas do livro On Stage Volume 2 for this section:

• The main idea of Text A is that extreme sports are risky activities that attract people who seek thrill and challenge.

• The main idea of Text B is that the Olympic Games are a major international event that celebrate sports and culture.

• a) True; b) False; c) False; d) True; e) False; f) True

• a) thrill; b) challenge; c) adrenaline; d) fear; e) injury; f) skill

• a) host; b) compete; c) participate; d) represent; e) award

Respostas do Livro On Stage Volume 2 - Unit 2 - Section C: Language Focus

In this section, you will review some grammar topics related to countable and uncountable nouns, some and any, modal verbs, past simple tense, past continuous tense, and past perfect tense. You will do some exercises to practice these topics. Here are the respostas do livro On Stage Volume 2 for this section:

• a) uncountable; b) countable; c) countable; d) uncountable; e) countable; f) uncountable

• a) any; b) some; c) any; d) some; e) any; f) some

• a) can/could/may/might; b) must/have to/need to/should/ought to; c) can/could/may/might/be able to; d) must/have to/need to/should/ought to/can't/couldn't

• a) played; b) won; c) broke; d) scored; e) lost

• a) was playing/were playing/was watching/were watching/was raining/were raining; b) was studying/were studying/was listening/were listening/was ringing/were ringing

• a) had studied/had passed/had gone/had celebrated/had drunk/had slept/had woken up/had felt/had taken/had failed

Respostas do Livro On Stage Volume 2 - Unit 2 - Section D: Production

In this section, you will use the language you have learned in this unit to produce your own texts and dialogues. You will write a paragraph about your favorite sport, a dialogue about sports habits, and a report of a sports event. Here are some examples of possible texts and dialogues:

Paragraph: My favorite sport is soccer. I like soccer because it is exciting and fun. Soccer is a team sport that requires skill, strategy, and cooperation. Some of my favorite soccer players are Messi, Ronaldo, and Neymar. I play soccer every week with my friends at the park. I also watch soccer games on TV or online. Soccer makes me happy and active.

Dialogue: A: Do you like sports? B: Yes, I do. I like playing and watching sports. A: What kind of sports do you play? B: I play tennis and volleyball. A: How often do you play them? B: I play tennis twice a week and volleyball once a week. A: Where do you play them? B: I play tennis at the club and volleyball at school. A: What kind of sports do you watch? B: I watch basketball and Formula One. A: How often do you watch them? B: I watch basketball every weekend and Formula One every month. A: Where do you watch them? B: I watch basketball on TV and Formula One on the Internet.

Report: Last Sunday, I went to the stadium to watch a soccer match between Brazil and Argentina. It was a friendly game, but it was very intense and exciting. The stadium was full of fans from both teams. They were cheering and singing all the time. The game started at 4 p.m. Brazil scored the first goal in the 15th minute with a header by Neymar. Argentina equalized in the 30th minute with a penalty kick by Messi. The first half ended 1-1. The second half was more dramatic. Brazil scored two more goals in the 60th and 75th minute with shots by Coutinho and Firmino. Argentina scored one more goal in the 85th minute with a free kick by Di Maria. The final score was 3-2 for Brazil. It was an amazing game. I enjoyed it very much.

Conclusion

In this article, we have provided you with the respostas do livro On Stage Volume 2, or the answers to the book On Stage Volume 2, for each unit and section. We hope that this guide has helped you to check your progress and learn from your mistakes. Remember that the book On Stage Volume 2 is a great resource to improve your English skills and learn more about different topics and cultures. We encourage you to use the book as much as possible and to practice the language in real situations. We wish you good luck and happy learning! a27c54c0b2

https://www.sturgeonriveroutfitters.com/group/sturgeon-river-outfi-group/discussion/664463be-5efe-4f2e-bbbb-c3de10838c7d

https://www.brilliantstarchildcare.com/group/meals-nutrition/discussion/0658ef18-9c08-4b7b-9bf9-ce3b70267c5b

https://www.candlerella.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/63572257-3120-4dd6-85cd-aec1da5121f3

https://www.theworkinmomma.com/group/pregnancy/discussion/8edd1c8a-516c-4106-be98-55931f9ec0fa

https://www.experiencecedarvalley.com/group/2022-annual-glow-ball-tournament-group/discussion/5b24e8a7-15e1-4eb3-92b6-7c059ae0d0b5

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page